We’re in the Top 2% of the Market!

Kelly Walters-Bradham and the Bradham Group Rank in the Top 2% of the Market!

Numbers don’t lie! Kelly is currently ranked:

  • #436 out of 18,000 Agents in the Triad Area
  • #179 out of 9,000 REALTORS in the Greensboro Association of REALTORS®
  • #9 out of 150 Agents in the Greensboro Keller Williams Market Center

This being said, by following the Pareto 80/20 Rule for Maximizing Performance:  

  • 80% of homes sold are done so by the top 20% of agents in the area
  • The remaining 20% of homes are sold by the remaining 80% of agents

With the Bradham Group being in the top 2%, this is a benefit to YOU!